Manufacturing Engineer in Tijuana
• Determine and maintain process specifications for all manufacturing processes in the facility, inside a metal-mechanic environment.
• Develop, evaluate and implement new manufacturing process.
• Elaborate plans to improve efficiency and coordinate with quality to decrease defects.
• Document the proper methods for operating machinery and processes according to standard operating procedures.
• Identify opportunities to reduce cost and develop plans to implement them.
• Provide response for quality and manufacturing issues that requires engineering expertise.
• Design of tooling and fixtures to increase efficiency.
• Mechanical Engineer degree or related in engineer science with strong experience in a metal-mechanic industry with minimum 5 years of experience, (highly desirable.)
• High sense of urgency and be a self-starter, highly driven and a good problem solver.
• Good communications skills, hands on, proactive and good team player.
• Organized, able to handle multiple projects with a minimal supervision.
• Fluent English.
• Understanding in machining process (CNC process strong preferred).
• Proficiency in blue prints reading and geometric & tolerances (GD&T).
• Computer Skills and proficiency in CAD software
• Knowledge, use and applications of measurement equipment.
• Use and application of manufacturing standards norms (ISO, ASTM).
• Skills in data analysis, statistical & solving problems tools skills. (MSA, Capability)
• Implementation of lean manufacturing tools, (desirable).
• Knowledge in manufacturing costing process, (desirable).
• Knowledge in heat treat and grinding process, (desirable).
|Horario||Lunes a Jueves 7 a 5:30 y Viernes 7 a 3|
|Sueldo||Excelente Salario y Beneficios|