The HRBP develops a strong relationship with the business management teams, acting as a commercially focused HR business partner to deliver the “One Chromalloy” HR vision and strategy and build the local elements of the Chromalloy people plan, with focus on values and behaviors, talent and succession planning, performance management, learning and development, employee engagement, organizational design and resource planning.
• Responsible for process and quality of recruitment within operations.
• Provide HR support at all stages of capability, disciplinary and grievance matters
• Support, guide and mentor line management on employee engagement and performance management issues
• Work closely with the wider HR team on talent, succession, development and performance management
• Deliver local front line training as required.
HR Service Delivery – systems, policy, process
• Implement forthcoming changes in legislation and policies, procedures and practices to promote good working relationships between Chromalloy, its employees and their representatives. Constantly review these policies, propose changes and improvements to meet business needs.
• Provide an effective audit trail to track HR knowledge and implementation of policies and processes.
• Provide advice and guidance to management on employee relations issues and major change management initiatives in support of the achievement of business objectives.
• Implementation of the reward strategy to include: salary benchmarking, benefits management and annual compensation events such as bonus and salary review.
Direccion Fisica a laborar: Guaymas
* + 5 years in similar position, approach to results, Indicators monitoring and administration, Mexican Labor Law Savvy, negotiations, personnel development, training, payroll, implementation of policies and processes for HR.
* Travel requirements: 25% of time
* Education: BD Administration, Psychology, Human Resources or similar.
* Visa requirements: Valid Visa for USA
|Horario||*Work Schedule: Daytime, usually 7:00 am to 5:00 p.m.|