Nypro, A Jabil Company offers customers the widest array of design, engineering, supply chain and manufacturing services in the industry. With over 40 years of experience, our highly specialized teams meet the complex demands of the Medical Device, Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health markets to enable the world's leading brands to fulfill their market potential.
Our Mission: To be the World’s Most Capable and Trusted Healthcare Services Company
Sr Tooling Engineer Interacts with Design Engineers to influence new product designs for design making. Ensure tool design is capable of production high quality parts.
• Lead the process control and maintain appropriate documentation.
• Prototype units, fixtures and tools design utilizing manufacturing knowledge and CNC design software as Solid Works, MasterCam, CAD/CAM, SolidCAM, ProE.
• Proficient in setup and operation of conventional computerized numeric Control Equipment CNC as HURCO, BOSTOMATIC, FADAL, EZ track, or equivalent.
• Proficient in setup and operation of EDM Electro Discharged Machining.
• Troubleshoots and works closely with Engineering and the Molding department to determine root cause of mold damage and part defects to establish the method to solve problems.
•+5 Years of experience in plastic injection molding design / mold plastics parts
• Experience in mold assessment
• Bachelor’s Engineering degree.
• Detail oriented with numbers Good reasoning skills.
• Ability to read and interpreted blueprints.
• Advanced English/Spanish written and verbal communication skills.
* Please apply through web site*