(This position will be located at Mexicali, Baja California).
• Develops the design of functional systems and assemblies for its application in company products.
• Works to the established design parameters.
• Solves complex design problems.
• Perform routine analysis to develop options or recommendations for company products.
• Develop standard work.
• Reviews that others work for accuracy, including the form, fit and function of the design of the components.
• Launches data models through the PDM system.
• Serves as an expert resource for other engineers.
• Prepares 3d models and 2d engineering drawings of aircraft components.
• Supports the preparation of proposals.
• Directs continuous improvement plans.
• Provide estimates for plans and forecasts
Bachelor's degree in mechanics, mechatronics, aerospace engineering or equivalent with more than 7 years of professional experience in the design and development of products or more and more than 7 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate technical problems effectively.
• Able to create geometry models for sheet metal, pipes, electrical harnesses, parts machined in catia V5 or similar.
• Extensive knowledge and practice in studies of geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing.
• Competent in enovia and team center or similar PLM systems.
• Able to develop solutions to complex problems applying systematic tools of philosophy of continuous improvement.
• Excellent technical writing skills and competence in ms office.
• Experience in product development teams with motor / fuselage companies is highly desired.
• Experience in the development of external aircraft engine systems is highly desired.