• Design and provide tactical implementation of plans and strategies through the acquisition, development and retention of human talent, performance management and compensation management.
• Analyzes and makes recommendations on competitiveness in talent attraction, compensation and benefits activities.
• Can develop tools and plans for career development, succession planning and other talent management processes.
• Responsible for the administration process of performance & development.
• Implements and directs compensation procedures and programs to support the organization's overall compensation strategy.
• Planning of personnel costs, organization management, increase management, and work as an expert in human resources systems processes, such the tress system administrator, and workday super user / consultant).
• Proactive and enthusiastic attitude that adapts easily to change.
• Focused customer service: ability to develop and maintain positive and effective relationships at all organizational levels
• Ability to multi-task, plan, meet deadlines and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to speak in public, motivate, captivate and influence audience.
• Problem solving and decision making skills.
• Oriented to detail and self-motivated with excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent computer skills such as Microsoft outlook, word, excel, HR information systems such as tress, workday, sap.
• Ability to stay flexible and adapt to different personalities, styles and circumstances, deal with ambiguity.
• Solid knowledge of labor laws and current human resources practices.
• Solid knowledge in multiple HR disciplines (compensations and benefits, talent acquisition, performance management, labor and union relations).
• Professional Degree.
• 7 years or more of progressive professional experience in Human Resources.