Nypro, A Jabil Company offers customers the widest array of design, engineering, supply chain and manufacturing services in the industry. With over 40 years of experience, our highly specialized teams meet the complex demands of the Medical Device, Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health markets to enable the world's leading brands to fulfill their market potential.
Our Mission: To be the World’s Most Capable and Trusted Healthcare Services Company.
Sr Test Engineer leads and develops electrical test hardware & software. Determines optimal electrical test methods and justifies the purchase of capital equipment, software and services for development of testing systems. Improve test systems and test yields. May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
*Develops electrical test methods for automated, semi-automated and manual electrical test applications, programing in computer languages like but not limited to, C++, Visual Studio, LabVIEW.
* Design and implement system electrical test required fixtures for functional, HI-pot test, and I-Prom/system program load as required
* Maintenance of test systems equipment and fixtures in compliance with applicable regulations like UL or similar regulatory agencies.
* Supervision and develop of test technicians
* Customer main contact for test application detail technical items
* Works closely with design engineers and customers on new products to ensure testability of systems and PCBA’s in a demand flow manufacturing environment.
* Integration of test equipment with manufacturing execution system MES and Citrix
* Participates in cost reduction programs in Manufacturing, and continuous improvement of test methods and yields
* Qualification/validation of the test equipment and fixtures as needed
* Engineering bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in electrical test
* Experience in the electronics industry is a must and Medical Industry is preferred
* English 90% as minimum
* Proficient with C++, Visual Studio, LabView or similar test programming software
* Experience CAD tools like Solid Works, ProE or similar Preferred.
* Deal with standardized platforms
* Problem Solving
* Please apply through our web site*