• Responsible for focusing its activities to meet all regulatory aspects on Health, Safety and Environment are prevailing in the country and apply according to the nature of production processes and automatization process, as well as all corporate requirements Kimberly Clark (KC).
• Promote good practices of safety, health and environment, in all areas (administrative, production, quality, automatization, electrical process etc.) of the organization.
• To gather the information necessary for submission of the Annual Certificates of Operation of each of the plants with the Ministry of Urban Infrastructure and Ecology in the State of Sonora, by the authorized formats.
• To gather the necessary information for presentation within the established time semiannual reports of movements made during the period of the hazardous waste to the Ministry of Environment, Natural Resources and Fisheries, in approved formats.
• Develop plans, programs and procedures AFC KC facilities, to achieve the goals and objectives established annually by the corporate.
• Participate in support groups to improve and create a culture in prevention.
• Detection Risk in automatization machinery, electrical and mechanical process risk detected for High technology.
• Address the view inspection authorities in the absence of department manager and monitor compliance with the Mexican Official Standards, Laws and Regulations on Safety, Health and Environment in force in the country, apply according to the nature of the processes.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer, Electromechanical Engineer, with Safety, Risk Management, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Health, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in manufacturing experience Extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements of OSHA, EPA, NFPA, and other federal and state agencies.
• Extensive Knowledge in electrical, electromechanical process for high technology.
• Demonstrated management and leadership experience
• Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills
|Área||Seguridad e Higiene|