• Responsible for directing the manufacturing operations performed in a Shift or group of Production areas, ensuring they reach volume, quality and cost goals. Controls production activities, material flow, and inventory to achieve cost and quality targets and production schedules of the assigned production areas.
• Monitor the volume and quality of output and adjust tasks, timing, equipment set-up, or inputs so that production specifications are met, and resources are used efficiently.
• Responsible for the management and supervision of the assigned production areas. Lead a team comprising Production Supervisor, Group Leaders, Technicians and Production Operators, to ensure that all production tasks are performed, and all machines and equipment operated, safely, in order to meet Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Inventory and People Requirements.
• More than 7 years of relevant experience.
• Professional Degree.
• Strong leadership competencies.
• High sense of urgency.
• High level of demand to guarantee deliveries on time.