This is an emerging and exciting new field in the world of Finance and an entirely new position at Molex. The FTP will work closely with Nogales operations team and management by providing ‘real time' support and analysis, to be a trusted adviser and to add value that will assist in decision making, in addition to playing an active role in shaping strategy and direction of the business.
• Bachelor’s in finance / Accounting or similar degree.
• CA/ICWA with 15+ years of post-qualification experience in manufacturing environment.
• Proven ability to drive change initiatives in a matrix environment.
• Sound strategic business and financial acumen with strong analytical & commercial skills.
• High competency in business analysis.
• Strong business partnering skills across various levels through presentation, relationship building, negotiation, facilitation, decision making and conflict resolution.
• High learning skills and adaptability to change.
• Ability to self-motivate and multi-task.
• Good people management skills.
• Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills - ability to clearly communicate the message, to understand the audience and deliver the information in a clear and user-friendly manner.
• Should be comfortable with risk and working with ambiguity.
• Strong leadership skills with ownership and sense of urgency.
• Excellent MS Office skills.
|Edad||18 - 65 años|