This person will provide technical and administrative supervision to the manufacturing engineering personnel responsible for supporting existing product lines, lead Plant Maintenance activities, staff, control and monitor standardized spare part inventory. Will successfully manage maintenance budgets and implement sustaining safety programs and lead the planning and implementation of projects to meet employee safety, product safety, quality, maintenance excellence, delivery, costs, technology, product performance, budget and schedules per requirements in the Nogales Assembly Plant.
• This position is in charge of manufacturing engineering activities for all assembly
• Will supervise the maintenance of machinery involved in the assembly processes
• Participates in project justifications, hires and supervises engineers and technicians
• Makes project assignments, evaluates performance, and is responsible for ensuring successful completion
• Has an active role in cost reduction, machinery optimization and continuous improvement
• This position oversees all related activities to New Product Development and Introduction from a Manufacturing perspective
• Bachelor of Science Degree in an Engineering discipline from an accredited university
• Advanced technical degree or MBA
• 10 years in Manufacturing Environment and Maintenance related activities
• Deep knowledge of Maintenance Excellency and Quality philosophy (GQS, OEE)
• Project Management knowledge and extensive experience
• Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) set up experience and knowledge
• Predictive Maintenance methodology
• Control on maintenance KPI´s such as MTTR (Mean Time to Repair), MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), PM (Preventive Maintenance) Compliance/Completion and Availability
• Multi-tasking ability and capacity to lead through influence, while maintaining excellent team
• Proven success in managing projects from concept to completion and meeting schedule
• Proficient in identifying critical paths and ensure recovery plans are executed to get projects back on track
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and take decisions in the interests of the project
• Proven track record with significant and measurable results
• Bilingual Spanish / English
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Knowledge of all aspects of Maintenance Excellence, Process Capability Studies, Project management, PFMEA, Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing
• RCM (Reliability Centered in Maintenance) Methodology Desirable
• Good understanding of Injection Molding processes.
• Knowledge and utilization of 3D CAD design and software.
• Experience with TQM, TPM, SPC, P/DFMEA and DOE concepts.
|Horario||7AM - 5 PM - Flexible|