The Program Manager oversees projects within a program to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specification, schedules, and budgets.
Responsible for being the primary interface between customer and the internal engineering and management teams.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Automotive Program Manager: 5 years Tier1 wire harness program manager experience.
• Program Manager Experience for GM and Ford APQP and Launches.
• Product Costing experience (reading prints, 3D, netlists, etc.) and working with BOMs, Labor sheets, Wirecut Sheets, etc.
• Working with the Customer on a daily basis with Travel as required.
• 100% Bilingual English/Spanish.
• Advanced Computer Skills in Excel.
• Experience with 3D CAD systems (NX, CATIA).
• Experience with TeamCenter.
• Location Nogales, Sonora.
• Available to travel USA. (VISA is required for cross to, Nogales AZ HQ, travel to Customers, etc.)
• Looking for someone energetic, driven, and very detail oriented (perfectionist)
• Competitive compensation and benefits.