AEROSPACE INDUSTRY IS LOOKING FOR A CNC PROGRAMMER
* Virtual assemblage of model-stock-machine.
* Performing CNC programs using NX.
* Use the revision methods proposed by the corporate.
* Makes work plans for product transfers.
• Strict monitoring of the actions that have to be performed by the clients.
* Optimization of CAM programs (computer assisted manufacturing)
* Decision making for problem solving and execution
* Pursues the personal development of the skills and knowledge necessary for effective performance in your work.
* Performs other activities and responsibilities as assigned.
* Aerospace, mechanical, mechatronic, industrial engineer.
* Knowledge of NX CAD-CAM software (not essential)
* Experience in modeling and CAD assembly (indispensable)
* CAM programming and post-processing of programs
* Knowledge of kinematics of CNC machines (3,4,5-axis milling cutter, vertical / horizontal lathe)
* Knowledge Code G
* Knowledge in probing methods (generation of references for machining)
* Minimum experience of 4 years programming CNC
* Interpretation of plans and GD & T
* Handling of measuring instruments
* Management of problem solving methodologies (DMAIC, 5 why's, etc)
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
* Passport/Visa to travel (USA)
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com
|Edad||Mayor de 25 años|